Made to Measure Coats
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE
When measuring Chest/Bust (G), Waist (B) and Hips (H), measure right around the body, not just the back or the front of the body (see diagram).
- Chest/Bust = Measure right around the body at fullest point of Chest/Bust (G)
- Waist = Measure right around the body at the Waist (B)
- Hips = Measure right around the body at the fullest point of the hips (H)
- Back Width = Measure across back from Shoulder to Shoulder (E to E)
- Shoulder Width = Measure from centre back (bone at top of spine) out to point of Shoulder (A to E)
- Sleeve Length = Measure from centre back bone (bone at top of spine), then continue down outside or arm to bone at wrist. (Note: we will allow extra length on the sleeve, so just measure to the wrist bone) (A to E to F)
- Required Garment Length = Measure from neck point to finished length that you require (A to C)
- Choice of preferred fitting = Fitted or Loose fitting
* Made to Measure Special Fitting Charge is $100.
* Please contact us if you would like to order.